Here we updated the Latest Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers to recruit Seller Support candidates. Amazon invites fresher and experienced candidates with excellent communication skills for Seller Support vacancies in Bangalore Location. The candidates who are passed Graduation & above in any discipline they can directly walk-in to the amazon office for this Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers, Bangalore and they can attend for interview. More details about Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers – Seller Support like eligibility, documents required, job description, key skills, walk-in address has been given below.
Walk-in Start Date : 30th January 2017. Walk-in End Date : 04th February 2017.
- Company Name : Amazon.
- Job Location : Bangalore.
- Role : Seller Support.
- Qualification : Any Graduate & Above.
- Experience Required : 0 – 5 years.
- Apply Mode : Walk–in.
- Compensation range : Rs.2,74,300 to Rs.4,00,000 P.A.
Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers – Seller Support – 30th Jan 2017 to 04th Feb 2017:
- The person Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with the direct partnerships across 11 locations in the entire world.
- Candidates should expect to spend their initial period 12-18 months for learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy.
- The candidate must learn new skills such as mentorship, negotiation, coaching, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon.
- Must work as Customer- Service oriented manner.
- There will be Night Shifts and Day Shifts. So, Candidate must be flexible on Shifting timings.
- Freshers and Experienced candidates are also eligible.
- Must Demonstrates in effective manner.
- The candidate must have clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides clear and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive way and must effectively managing sensitive issues also.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation.
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Note: Candidates who are applied to the same post in the last 6 months need not apply.
- JAM/ Group Discussion.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
All Eligible and interested candidates can directly Walk-in for Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers to the below mentioned address.
- Updated Resume.
- Any Government Identity Proof.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs.
- Xerox of your all Educational and Experience certificates.
The candidates who are selected for Amazon Walk-in drive for freshers – seller support they will get INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. with the Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable).
- Contact Person : HR
- Contact Company : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
- Telephone : 91-80-000000000.
- Website : http://careers.amazon.in/.
- Date of Walk-in : 30th Jan 2017 – 4th Feb 2017.
- Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM.
Walk-in Venue Details:
Orion building ,GF ,8th ,9th ,10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram,
Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore,
BANGALORE – 560048, Karnataka,India.
Here we updated Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers.Who are eligible for this Amazon Walk-in drive for freshers, they can directly walk-in to the above mentioned address. www.360govtjobs.com updated all latest Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs and Latest IT Walk-in Jobs. You can also Subscribe at www.360govtjobs.com for more latest updates on all Government and IT Walk-in Jobs.