We are here to know the BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment – BARC Recruitment 2017 – 99 Plant Operator, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Vacancies. Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) announces an official recruitment advertisement for 99 multiple positions in the research center. Here we will update all latest Government Jobs, State Jobs and Bank Jobs. You can also subscribe for latest Government Jobs at 360govtjobs.com. Now here is the big news for all job seekers who wants to build their career in BHABHA Atomic Research Center (BARC). All interested candidates and the candidates who are willing to work with BARC they can first download the official advertisement from the below link and read the advertisement properly for vacancies and eligibility criteria. All eligible candidates can apply for BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment – BARC Recruitment 2017 – 99 Plant Operator, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Vacancies on or before 31-01-2017.
BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment – BARC Recruitment 2017 – 99 Technician, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Vacancies:
BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment (BARC) invites online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens to fill the latest 99 vacancies. The total 99 vacancies are recruited as Technician / C (Boiler Operator), Upper Division Clerk, Stipendiary Trainees. The official recruitment advertisement for BARC Recruitment 2017 was published on 06-01-2017. The selection process of BARC Recruitment 2017 will consists of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Skill Test/ Trade Test. The online application submission starts from 07-01-2017 and the final date for online apply is 31-01-2017. So, all eligible and interested candidates can apply for BARC Recruitment 2017 on or before 31-01-2017.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC):
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Homi Jehangir Bhabha first established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in the year 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the Indian nation, Dr. Jehangir Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January of 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. After the sad demise of Bhabha in the year 1966, AEET was renamed Tata Institute of Fundamental Research as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment – BARC Recruitment 2017:
The complete details of BHABHA Atomic Research Center Recruitment – BARC Recruitment 2017 – 99 Technician, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Vacancies, such as Vacancy details, educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to limit, application fee, important dates, upper age relaxation, official advertisement link has been given below:
- Organization Name : BHABHA Atomic Research Center (BARC).
- Total No. of Posts : 99 vacancies.
- Name of the Posts : Stipendiary Trainee, Technician/C (Boiler Operator), Upper Division Clerk.
- Apply mode : Online.
- Official Website : http://www.barc.gov.in/.
Vacancies According to Post:
I. Stipendiary Trainee Category –II: 86 Posts
- Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP) : 32 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant : 06 Posts.
- Fitter : 24 Posts.
- Welder : 01 Post.
- Turner : 02 Posts.
- Electrician : 12 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts.
- Electronic Mechanic : 02 Posts.
- Machinist : 02 Posts.
II. Technician/ C (Boiler Operator) : 03 Posts.
III. Upper Division Clerk : 10 Posts.
The candidates who are applying for BARC Recruitment 2017, the educational qualification for each post will be,
- For Stipendiary Trainees : HSC in Science stream such as with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects, with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR SSC with Science and Maths with minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS must have trade certificate in relevant Discipline OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS the trade certificate in Fitter / Welder / Turner/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/Machinist.
- For Upper Division Clerk : The candidate must have degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and must possess Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English on computer.
- For Technician : The candidate must possess SSC with First Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Age Limit for BARC Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are applying for BARC Recruitment 2017, the candidates age should be
- For Stipendiary Trainee – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years as on 31/01/2017.
- For Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on 31/01/2017.
- For Upper Division Clerk : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 Years as on 31/01/2017.
Pay Scale of BARC Recruitment 2017:
The selected candidates for BARC Recruitment 2017, will get pay Band as follows:
- Stipendiary Trainee : Rs.6,200/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.7,200/- for the 2nd year.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : Rs.25,500/-.
- Upper Division Clerk : Rs.25,500/-.
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are willing to apply for BARC Recruitment 2017, should pay Non- Refundable amount of,
- Rs.100/- for General and OBC.
- NO FEE for SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates.
Upper Age Relaxation for BARC Recruitment 2017:
The upper age relaxation for BARC Recruitment 2017 will be applicable as follows:
- For SC/ST candidates : 05 years.
- For OBC candidates : 03 years.
- For PWD candidates : 10 years.
Selection Process of BARC Recruitment 2017:
The selection process of BARC Recruitment 2017 will comprise of.
1.Stipendiary Trainees Category-II:
- Preliminary Test.
- Advanced Test.
- Skill Test/ Trade Test.
- Preliminary Test.
- Advanced Test.
- Skill Test/ Trade Test.
3.Upper Division Clerk:
- Written Test.
Level – I : Objective type test covering GK, Arithmetic, language skills etc.
Level – II : Descriptive Written test to test English and comprehension.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2017:
- First open the official website of BARC http://www.barc.gov.in/.
- On home page find for the Career Opportunities and then click on Recruitment.
- Now click on “Online applications are invited for Stipendiary Trainees Category- II for training in Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), BARCF, Kalpakkam”.
- Then download the advertisement and Read the notification for eligibility criteria and all.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online Button to apply BARC Recruitment 2017.
- Then Fill all the required fields with correct information.
- Now Uploaded your Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee online by the bank challan as per your convenience.
- Then Click on submit after checking your filled details.
- You must upload your Application Fee Challan by going ‘www.barcrecruit.gov.in and navigate to MyAccount -> Application Fee. Challan date should not be later than 31/01/2017.
- Now take a print out of your application for future use.
Online Application Submission starts from : 07-01-2017.
Final Date for Online Application Submission : 31-01-2017.
For more details on BARC Recruitment 2017 please download the official advertisement from the below link.
- Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 256 Assam Civil Service, Police Service, Inspector & Multiple Vacancies.
- MSRTC Recruitment 2017 – 14,247 Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Supervisor & Clerk-Typist Vacancies.
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies.
- Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 – 169 Clerk Grade-II, Lab Assistant, Lab Bearer & Multiple Vacancies.