We are here to know BHU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 568 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Banaras Hindu University has announced BHU Recruitment 2017 notification. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) announced a public notification to fill 568 teaching and Non- Teaching vacancies. The candidates who are willing to work as professor, assistant professor, associate professor can apply for Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2017. The interested candidates are requested to download official advertisement for BHU Recruitment 2017 and read the job profile, vacancy details, eligibility criteria for each post, how to apply, etc., and can apply before the final date. All eligibile candidates can apply for BHU Recruitment 2017 on or before 12-01-2017.
- 0.1 BHU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 562 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies:
- 0.2 About BHU (Banaras Hindu University):
- 1 BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.3 Age Limit for BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.4 Pay Scale of BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.5 Application Fee:
- 1.6 Selection Process for BHU Recruitment 2017:
- 1.7 How To Apply BHU Recruitment 2017:
BHU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 562 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies:
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) invites online applications from the young and energetic Indian Eligible candidates for the posts Professor, Associate Professor, Reader, Assistant Professor and Non-teaching posts under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ in the University. The total 568 vacancies are recruited to fill 114 professor posts, 233 Assistant Professor, 178 Associate Professor and remaining 37 posts are multiple vacancies. The educational qualification is different for each posts. This is the huge teaching and Non -Teaching recruitment in 2016. So all candidates are requested to apply online for BHU Recruitment 2017 before 12-01-2017. The online application submission available from this day to 12-01-2017. Last date for Online Application Fee payment is 16.01.2017, Last Date for Application Forms PDF download is 18.01.2017, Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures is 21.01.2017.
About BHU (Banaras Hindu University):
BHU (Banaras Hindu University )is a Central University started in the year 1916. It was located in Varanasi, India. This Banaras Hindu University is the largest residential university in Asia. The fully-residential campus of Banaras Hindu University has more than 140 independent teaching departments. The University was build in 1350 acre (5.5 km2) and this campus land was donated by Kashi Naresh. The Total enrollment in the Banaras Hindu University is just over 18000, including students from India and abroad. Several of its colleges, including law and medicine (IMS-BHU), engineering (IIT-BHU) are ranked amongst the best in India.
I wants to mention some of the objectives of the HRDC-BHU are 1. To enable newly appointed/ Serving Lecturers to understand the significance of education in general and higher education in particular, in global and Indian contexts, 2. To utilize opportunities for development of personality, initiative and creativity and 3. To promote computer literacy as well use of ICT in teaching and learning process.
BHU Recruitment 2017:
The complete details of BHU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 568 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies such as Vacancy details, Job profile, Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification, Age Limit), Pay Scale for each posts, Upper Age Relaxation, How to apply, Last Date for apply, Official Advertisement link has been given below:
Vacancy Details of BHU Recruitment 2017:
- University Name : Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Name of the posts : Professor, Associate Professor, Reader, Assistant Professor and Non-teaching posts.
- Total No. of Vacancies : 568 posts.
- Apply Mode : Online.
- Job Location : Varanasi.
- Official Website : http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
Vacancies According Post:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Group – A
|Junior Research Officer||03|
|Maintenance Officer (Senior)||01|
|Public Relation Officer (PRO)||01|
|Medical Officer (MM)||05|
|Training & Placement Officer||01|
|Manager (Guest House Complex & Canteen)||01|
|Student Career Counsellor||01|
Group – B
|Dental Instrument Mechanic||01|
Group – C
|Technical Assistant (OT cum Anesthesia)||08|
Educational Qualification for BHU Recruitment 2017:
All Candidates who are willing to apply for BHU Recruitment 2017 must and should have completed Ph.D. degree/ Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute with excellent academic records. For Complete details on Educational Qualification please refer official advertisement.
Age Limit for BHU Recruitment 2017:
The candidates age for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts as follows:
- 18-30 years for general category.
- 18-35 years for SC/ ST.
- 18-33 for OBC.
- 18-35 years for widows/divorced and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- 40 years for SC/ST.
- No age bar for permanent employees of BHU.
For Teaching professionals age should be,
- 18-40 years where the requirement is post graduate/ graduate qualifications and experience in the area of Professional/ Technical/ Research and Library.
Pay Scale of BHU Recruitment 2017:
The pay Band for BHU Recruitment 2017 selected candidates will be,
- For Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Asst. Professor : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-.
- For Associate Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Group- A : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Group- B : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4600/- or Rs.4200/-.
- For Group-C : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-.
- Rs. 1000/- through online from the candidates of Gen and OBC categories For Teaching and Group ‘A’ of Non – teaching posts.
- Rs. 500/- from the candidates of Gen and OBC categories under Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ of Non-teaching posts.
- No application fees shall be charged from the candidates of SC, ST and PwDs categories.
Selection Process for BHU Recruitment 2017:
The selection process of BHU Recruitment 2017 consists of,
- Written Examination.
How To Apply BHU Recruitment 2017:
- All eligible candidates first download the BHU Recruitment 2017 advertisement from the below link.
- Then read the eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply properly.
- If you are eligible, then go to official website http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
- Now Go to Recruitment section and click on suitable advertisement link.
- Now fill all required fields as per SSC Certificate.
- Make sure that you have Scanned your photograph and signature.
- Now pay application fee as per you category.
- Then submit application form after checking all filled details.
- Then take a print out of your application and send it to below address with required documents on or before 21.01.2017.
Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar House, BHU,
Varanasi -221005 (U.P.).
Important Dates :
- Online Application submission starts from : Available Now.
- Last Date for Online submission of Application form : 12.01.2017.
- Last date for Online Application Fee payment : 16.01.2017.
- Last Date for Application Forms PDF download : 18.01.2017.
- Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with enclosures : 21.01.2017.