We are here to know Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 135 Personal Assistant Vacancies. Bombay High Court announces an official notification to recruit 135 Personal Assistant posts in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad. All interested candidates are requested to download the official advertisement for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 notification from below link and read the eligibility and vacancy details at different Benches and can apply before the final date. All eligible candidates can submit their filled applications of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 at online on or before 06-01-2017.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
High Court of Judicature at Bombay invites online applications from eligible candidates to shortlist and select the 135 Personal Assistant Posts. The official recruitment of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 was published on 16-12-2016. The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 was aims to recruit 73 candidates at High Court of Judicature at Bombay, 29 candidates at High Court Bench at Nagpur and 33 candidates at High Bench at Aurangabad. The online application submission for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 starts from 22-12-2016 to 06-01-2017. So all eligible candidates go through the official notification and apply on or before the final date.
About Bombay High Court:
Bombay High Court was established in the year of 1862. In earlier it was named as Mumbai High Court authorized by Constitution of India. The Bombay High Court is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has three Benches at Nagpur, Aurangabad, Panaji. There are 75 working employees or positions in Bombay High Court. t is one of the Royal and distinguished High Court in the Indian Country with 22 Judges out of 22 8 of them are Chief Justice of India.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 135 Personal Assistant Vacancies:
The complete details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 135 Personal Assistant Vacancies such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Important Dates, Upper age relaxation has been given below:
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Organization Name : High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
- Name of the Post : Personal Assistant.
- Total No. of Vacancies : 135 posts.
- Apply Mode : Online.
- Job Location : Mumbai.
- Official Website : http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Vacancies According to Bombay High Court Benches:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay : 73 vacancies.
- High Court Bench at Nagpur : 29 vacancies.
- High Bench at Aurangabad : 33 Vacancies.
Educational qualification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The candidate must possess Degree (Preference will be given to those who are completed Degree in Law).
- The candidate must have Government Commercial Certificate or must passed the Examination conducted by the Government Board/ I.T.I for 120 WPM speed in English Shorthand and 50 WPM in English Typing.
- The candidate must possess computer proficiency certificate in operation of word processor in windows Linux, M.S Office, M.S Word, Wordstar 7 from recognized Institute.
The candidates age for 2017 Bombay High Court Recruitment as follows as on date on publication of advertisement:
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 38 years.
Upper Age Relaxation:
The upper Age Relaxation for Bombay High Court 2017 Recruitment will be,
- NIL for High Court/ Government Employees.
- 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward classes.
The selected candidates for 2017 Bombay High Court Recruitment will get, Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as per rules.
All Bombay High Court 2017 Recruitment applying candidates should pay Non- Refundable amount of Rs.300/- by online or by Challan.
Instructions & How to Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- First download the Bombay High Court 2017 Recruitment official notification.
- Then read the eligibility criteria and vacancy details properly.
- The go to official website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ and apply online on or before 06-12-2017.
- Before filling the form make sure that you have scanned documents of your pass port size Photo, Signature.
- The candidate should not enclose any certificates during the apply.
- You must bring all your original certificates and submit those when you are calling for Viva- Voce.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Online application Submission Starts from : 22-12-2016.
- Final Date for Online Application Submission : 06-01-2017.