All candidates who are works with Intel IT sector as System Programmer please apply to Intel Recruitment Drive for Freshers. Here we will update all latest Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs and latest IT Walk-in jobs all over India. You can also subscribe at www.360govtjobs.com for more latest updates on jobs posted on the website. This recruitment drive was posted on the official website of Intel. Let’s have a look at Responsibilities, Job Description, Education Required to apply for Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers.
Company Business Group:
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers @Bangalore – Apply online for System Programmer:
- Company Name : Intel.
- Job Location : Bangalore.
- Role : System Programmer.
- Qualification : B.TECH/ B.E.
- Experience Required : Freshers.
- Apply Mode : Online.
- Designs, builds and integrates the applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/ or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones DMZ, Network Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Skills & Education Required:
- You must completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Management Information Systems, only fresh graduates are eligible to apply.
- Must possess Good Communication Skills including written and verbal skills.
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules under pressure.
- Any experience in B2B/ BPMS technologies is an added advantage.
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation will be an advantage.
- Basic Knowledge on Java/ .NET/ HTML/ SQL.
- Quick learner & Creative thinking.
- Research & Analytical Skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Problem Solving capacity.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Analyzing Quantitative Data.
The selection process of Intel Recruitment Drive for Freshers @Bangalore will consists of,
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
- Updated Resume.
- Any Government Identity Proof.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers @Bangalore – Apply online for System Programmer online at the official website of Intel http://jobs.intel.com.
Interested candidates can apply for Intel Recruitment Drive for Freshers @Bangalore before the apply link expires.
Here we updated Intel Recruitment Drive For Freshers @Bangalore – Apply online for System Programmer. Here We update all latest Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs and latest IT Walk-in jobs all over India. You can also subscribe at www.360govtjobs.com for more latest updates on jobs posted on the website
Latest IT Walk-ins:
- Cosmosoft Technologies Limited Walk-in Drive for Freshers | Final Date: 8th February 2017
- HP Recruitment Drive for Freshers in Bangalore – IT Internship | Apply Online @https://h30631.www3.hp.com
- Amazon Walk-in Drive for Freshers – Seller Support – 30th Jan 2017 to 04th Feb 2017.
- Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive for Freshers January 25, 2017 to February 4, 2017.
Latest Govt. Jobs:
- BEML Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 154 Executive Director, General Manager, Assistant Manager & Various Posts
- University of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 378 Faculty Posts
- SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies
- 18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 154 Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant & Tradesman Mate Vacancies