We are here to know SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies. Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) announced a recruitment notification for 872 Police vacancies. Ministry Of Home Affairs, Government of India, Office of the Director General, Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi published a notification to recruit 872 eligible candidates for Head Constable, SI and ASI Vacancies. Here we will update all latest Government Jobs and Bank Jobs all over India. You can subscribe for more latest updates on Government Jobs. The candidates who are seeking job in Public Sector especially in Police Back ground they can apply for SSB Recruitment 2017. All interested candidates and who are willing to work with SSB they can first download the official advertisement and go through the notification properly for vacancies, educational qualification, how to apply and eligibility criteria and apply before the final date. All eligible candidates can apply for SSB Recruitment 2017 on or before 30 days from the date of Official Advertisement.
- 1 Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017:
- 2 SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies:
- 2.1 Vacancy Details:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification:
- 2.3 Age Limit:
- 2.4 Upper Age Relaxation:
- 2.5 Pay Scale of SSB Recruitment 2017:
- 2.6 Application Fee for SSB Recruitment 2017:
- 2.7 Selection Process of SSB Recruitment 2017:
- 2.8 How to Apply SSB Recruitment 2017:
- 2.9 Important Dates:
- 2.10 Important Links:
- 2.11 Recent Posts:
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017:
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites offline applications from the young and energetic Eligible candidates for 872 vacancies in SSB, New Delhi. SSB published SSB Recruitment 2017 advertisement on 31-12-2016. The total 872 candidates are recruited as Sub- Inspector (Communication), Assistant Sub- Inspector (Communication) and Head Constable.The candidates who completed Degree in relevant field and 10+2 from any recognized university or Institute can apply for SSB Recruitment 2017. The selection process of SSB Recruitment 2017 involves Physical Efficiency Test, Bio- Metric Test, Written Examination, Documents Verification, Trade Test and Medical Examination. The date of Official Recruitment advertisement published is 31-12-2016 to 06-01-2017 and the final date for online application submission is with in the 30 days from the date of advertisement in the news papers. That is the final date will be 30-01-2017. So all eligible candidates can apply for SSB Recruitment 2017 on before 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB):
Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) is one of the Non- government Central Armed Police Force. Generally in english it is called as Armed Border Force. It was formed in the year of 1963. Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) worked under the command of Ministry of Home Affairs India. It is established based on the Act Sahastra Seema Bal Act 2007, The Head quarters are located at New Delhi. It was formerly known as the Special Service Bureau.
Since 1963, the main thrust of the SSB was on generating a sense of national belonging, security and vigilance. Village Level Training Programmes and Refresher Training Courses in civil defence were started to train villagers to defend their own villages and if the situation demanded, to participate in a ‘stay behind role’ for the nation. Villagers were trained in the use of small arms and the art of self defence to develop a spirit of resistance.
SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies:
The complete details of SSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies, such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Upper Age Relaxation, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, Official Advertisement Link, etc., has been given below:
- Organization Name : Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- Name of the posts : SI, ASI, Head Constable.
- Total No. of Posts : 872 posts.
- Apply Mode : Offline.
- Job Location : Across India.
- Official Website : http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/
Vacancies according to Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Communication) – 16 Posts.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) – 110 Posts.
- Head Constable – 746 posts.
Vacancies according to Category:
|UR||UR EX-SM||OBC||OBC EX-SM||SC||SC EX-SM||ST||ST EX-SM|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||71||7||10||1||12||2||7||–||110|
The Educational qualification for the candidates who are applying for SSB Recruitment 2017 should possess,
- Sub-Inspector – Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Science with Physics/chemistry and math from a recognized university or board or Institute.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Matric with Diploma in Electronics at Telecommunication from a recognized university and must have 10+2 with 50% Marks.
- Head Constable – Matriculation or it’s equivalent and two years ITI Certificate/ Intermediate/ 10+2 with physics, Chemistry and Maths from Recognized Board of Education.
The candidates age for SSB Recruitment 2017 will be as follows:
- For Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector : 18 – 25 years.
- For Head Constable : 18 – 23 years.
Upper Age Relaxation:
The Upper Age Relaxation for SSB Recruitment 2017 will be applicable as,
- For SC/ ST : 5 years.
- For OBC : 3 years.
- For EX-SM (UR/ General) : 3 years.
- For EX-SM (OBC) : 6 years.
- For Ex-SM (SC/ ST) : 8 years.
- Government Servant : 5 years.
Pay Scale of SSB Recruitment 2017:
The selected candidates for SSB Recruitment 2017 will get Pay Band as follows,
- For Sub-Inspector (Communication) : Level-6 Rs.35,400/- Per Month.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) : Level-5 Rs.29,200/- Per Month.
- For Head Constable : Level-4 Rs.25,500/- Per Month.
Application Fee for SSB Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are applying for SSB Recruitment 2017 should pay No- Refundable amount of,
- For Sub-Inspector Posts: Rs. 200/-
- For all Other Posts: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen : NO FEE.
Aspirants can pay the application fee by DD in favor of Inspector General, Frontier, HQ, SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code – 0704 for Post 1, 3 & Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code – 7976 for Post 2.
Selection Process of SSB Recruitment 2017:
The suitable candidates for SSB Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on,
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Bio- Metric Test.
- Written Examination.
- Documents Verification.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply SSB Recruitment 2017:
All eligible candidates can apply offline for SSB Recruitment 2017 as,
- First Visit the SSB official website ssbrectt.gov.in
- Then Download the official notification and read properly for eligibility and vacancies.
- If you are eligible then download the SSB Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Then Fill al the mandatory fields in the application form with correct information.
- Now Attach self-attested copies of all your certificates for application (Two copy of color photograph, One envelope, Dully attested Xerox copy of your all the education qualification certificate ).
- Crosscheck the application for submission to the official postal address.
|Post Name||Postal Address|
|For Sub-Inspector And Head Constable||Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Rani-khet, District: Almora (UK). Pin No 263645.|
|For Assistant Sub Inspector||Inspector General, Frontier HO SSB, Guwahati, House No.345. Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara. District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022.|
Published Date of Official Advertisement : 31-12-2016 to 06-01-2017.
Last Date Foe Submission Of Applications : With in 30 Days from the date of advertisement.
For More Details on SSB Recruitment 2017, please download the official advertisement from the below link and go through the notification.
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 – 2460 Research Officer, Draftsman, Supervisor & Multiple Vacancies.
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – 446 Teaching & Non- Teaching Posts.
- UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017 – 16,460 Assistant Teacher & Urdu Teacher Posts.
- BPUT Regular Faculty Recruitment 2017 – 93 Professor & Associate Professor Posts.