UPSC Recruitment 2017:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released an official recruitment notification to invite online applications from the eligible candidates for 390 vacancies in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II). All interested candidates can apply before the final date that is 30 June 2017. Before applying online, candidates are requested to download the recruitment advertisement and read eligibility criteria and all.
The selection process involves Written Test, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. So, All interested candidates who wants to works with National Defence Academy & Naval Academy under Union Public Service Commission they can apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2017 online through the official website upsconline.nic.in before 30-06-2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 Vacancies | National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) :-
Complete details on UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Vacancies such as Number of vacancies, pay scale, grade pay, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, course wise vacancies, selection process, how to apply, important dates, links and all has been given below:
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Total No. of Vacancies : 390.
- Name of the Posts : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Vacancies.
- Apply Mode : Online.
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in.
Vacancies According to Post:
i. National Defence Academy : 335 Posts.
- Army – 208 posts.
- Navy – 55 posts.
- Air Force – 72 posts.
ii. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55 Posts
The Age limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017 will be applicable as follows,
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible.
Upper Age Relaxation:
The upper Age relaxation for UPSC Recruitment 2017 will be applicable as follows.
- OBC – 3 years.
- SC/ ST – 5years.
- Govt. Servants – 5 years.
The Pay Band of selected candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2017 will different from each posts as follows.
- Rs.15, 600 – 39, 100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
The candidates who are applying for UPSC Recruitment 2017 must possess,
- For Army Wing NDA:- 12th pass from the 10+2 pattern school or it’s equivalent examination conducted by state education board or university.
- For Remaining :- 12th pass from the 10+2 pattern school or it’s equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics conducted by state education board or university.
For complete details on educational qualification please refer official recruitment notification.
The candidates who are applying for UPSC Recruitment 2017 should pay Non – Refundable amount of,
- General/ OBC – Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates – NO FEE.
The Fee can be paid through online banking/ debit/ credit card/ by depositing in any branch of SBI.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process of UPSC Recruitment 2017 will consists of,
- Written Test.
- Psychological Aptitude Test.
- Intelligence Test.
How to Apply :-
- All interested candidates who wants to works with National Defence Academy & Naval Academy under Union Public Service Commission they can apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2017 online through the official website upsconline.nic.in before 30-06-2017.
Steps to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- All applicants are requested to First open the official website of UPSC Recruitment upsc.gov.in.
- Download and read the advertisement for complete details.
- If you are eligible then follow the below.
- To register application, choose the tab “Part -I Registration” and enter all details.
- Before apply online click on the advertisement link and download the notification.
- Read the recruitment notification for eligibility criteria, vacancies how to apply and all.
- If you are eligible then only click on apply online.
- Now Fill all the mandatory fields with correct information as per your Educational Certificates.
- Now Upload your scanned Photo and your Signature.
- After Completing Part – I Registration click on Part – II Registration and fill all the fields.
- Before going to apply online Make sure that you have valid E-mail and Contact Number.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Online Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card or by the bank challan as per your convenience.
- Click on submit to apply online.
- Before Submit online form please check all your details.
- Now take a print out of your online application for future reference.
- Final Date for Online Application submission : 30-06-2017.
- Last Date for submission of Application Fee by hand : 29-06-2017.
- Date of Written Examination : 10-09-2017.
For more details on UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 390 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Vacancies such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, vacancies, vacancies according to category, Selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc please download the official recruitment notification from the below link.
Recent Posts :-
- BHU Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 598 Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts | Final Date:19/06/2017
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 736 Junior Trainee & Field Assistant Trainee Vacancies
- NVS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 351 PGTs, TGTs & Faculty-cum-System Administration Vacancies